Nebrodini Bianco with Green Beans and Black Sesame
- ¾ lb. green beans, whole
- 4 oz. Nebrodini Bianco, sliced
- 2 tsp. grapeseed or other mild vegetable oil
- 1 rounded tsp. black sesame seeds
- sprinkle of salt
- water as needed
- Heat oil in a skillet for which you have a tight fitting lid.
- Cover bottom of skillet with sliced Nebrodini Bianco
- When the mushrooms have browned a bit, stir once, then lay green beans on top of mushrooms and sprinkle with salt.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of water and cover. Check every couple of minutes, adding more water if necessary and testing green beans for doneness.
- When the green beans are cooked, but still crisp and bright green, remove the lid and raise the heat to evaporate any remaining water. Finish by stirring in the black sesame seeds.